You’re probably thinking to yourself, why should I hire a lawyer after my bike accident? Why should I pay a firm to represent me, when the other party is willing to settle and pay me after an accident? This is the exact reason why you should turn to our team at riderzlaw.com for legal help. If the opposing party is offering you a settlement, without having discussed anything, this might be their way of admitting fault. And you, the injured person, is more than willing to accept that offer. This is the case because you aren’t aware of what your case is really worth, but our team is.
We will fight to make sure you receive what is owed to you after a bike accident. Our attorneys will make sure
- To request future medical expenses and costs along with current medical bills
- Any costs for medication, treatment, therapy, or other costs linked to the accident
- Damages for your time off work
- Damages if you can’t do your job after, or have to take a lower paying job due to certain injuries
- Repayment for loss of the bike, damage to the bike, or other costs which were incurred to repair the bike
- Compensation for pain and suffering, loss of mobility, or other losses you experience
Sure, $500K might seem like a lot; but, our team at riderzlaw.com knows that $500K settlement is actually worth $750K or even $1 million. We are going to fight to ensure you are fully compensated, and that you are going to receive the amount of damages that you should be paid, by the opposing party who was at fault in the accident you were involved in.
If you aren’t sure where to begin with the claim process, or just want an opinion from the best legal experts, you can contact our team to help guide you through the process after your bike accident. Especially if you weren’t at fault, and are receiving notice of a settlement, you should question the intentions of the opposing side. They are trying to get you to settle for less than your claim is worth. Let us point you in the right direction and make sure you get what is truly owed to you after your motorcycle accident.
Feel free to contact us to learn more about our representation, experience, and how we can assist you after your motorcycle accident and the injuries you have sustained.